Aha! Moment Monday
There are a plethora of strategies to effectively market but sometimes getting back to basics is the answer. Here are a few basics I found while researching to make this year ultra-effective.
- The louder you are, the less you’re heard. Know when to stand up and be heard.
- Diversity means creative, new solutions. Be open to new faces and voices.
- Know where to go for business. Identify your ideal market then give it all you’ve got.
- Get up close and personal with your client. Be it figuratively – understanding their needs and goals – or literally – making great lunch company, show up interested.
- Plan for growth. When you’re consumed with current business you may not be thinking about getting ready for the next round. Be ready.
- Ask for the business. Whether it’s an online sales funnel or a question like “What would it take to make this happen?” be willing to ask for what you want.
Aha! ~ We can learn a lot from bunnies.
In celebration of Easter – and the North American tradition of sharing chocolate bunnies – the qualities outlined here are actually qualities of real bunnies that, as you can see translate well when it comes to an organic strategy of getting what you want.
- Bunnies are quiet but when the time is right they’ll stand up to get that call to action.
- Bunnies make good friends with your other pets
- Bunnies can be litter-box trained so you always know where they go to do their business.
- While bunnies don’t like to be picked up they’ll happily sit on your lap or the floor beside you.
- Because bunnies can get pregnant right after delivering their litter, they can multiply frequently.
- Bunnies have no issues asking for attention.
Drawing from the wisdom of nature will never let you down.
Have your Aha Moment Mondays delivered right to your inbox… sign up.